Struts2+Liferay Service Builder +JqGrid Liferay portlet
Create liferay portlet using Struts2, struts jqGrid and Liferay Service builder.
Before read this article we need to have good understanding in spring frame work struts framework and hibernate and have knowledge on annotation.
The following are the reference links to get knowledge.
Here Struts is used as controllers and liferay service layer for persistence logic.
Steps to run port let.
1. Take the portlet from following location.
2. Place portlet into your plugins/portlets directory
3. If you are use Eclipse ide create portle as existing source.
5. Run ant build-service and ant deploy commands
6. See in samples category
7. Drag and drop into page and add the user using UI.
8. And Users View users screens.
Note: This portlet done in liferay 6.0.6 version.
IF you want run this in liferay 6.1 version first create one mvc port let thorough the Liferay IDE and copy manually all files to newly created one.
Please make sure dtd version of liferay xml files.
For liferay xml xml files copy content to respective xml files then there no effect in dtd files of liferay.